Cost: $20 Adult, $18 Senior, $10 Student
Written by Sarah Ruhl
Directed by Julia Listengarten
The myth of a modern day Orpheus is haunting when retold through the eyes of his beloved wife Eurydice.
Please join us immediately following the February 21 performance for an Opening Night Reception and post-show discussion with the cast, dramaturg, and director.
There will also be a post-show discussion with the dramaturg, director, and cast on Thursday, February 28.
This play was originally produced by Madison Repertory Theatre, Madison, Wisconsin, August 29, 2003. Richard Corley, Artistic Director; Tony Forman, Managing Director.
And subsequently produced by Berkeley Repertory Theatre in 2004. Tony Taccone, Artistic Director; Susan Medak, Managing Director.
And Yale Repertory Theatre; James Bundy, Artistic Director; Victoria Nolan, Managing Director.
Produced by Second Stage Theatre, New York, 2007; Carole Rothman: Artistic Director.
EURYDICE is produced by special arrangement with Bruce Ostler, BRET ADAMS, LTD., 448 West 44th Street, New York, NY 10036.
See the Production Calendar for dates and showtimes. All evening performances begin at 8pm. Matinees begin at 2pm
"Descending into the Underworld with Eurydice at Theatre UCF" - BroadwayWorld.com
"Theatre UCF uses abstract theatrical elements to stage 'Eurydice'" - Orlando Sentinel
- EurydiceDeirdre Manning (U/S Olivia Grace Murphy)
- OrpheusGlenn Lorandeau (U/S Michael Dritto)
- Man/ChildLucas Thompson (U/S Ryan M. Skiles)
- FatherQuentin Darrington† (U/S Terrance Jackson)
- Stones: Caitlin Doak, Brooke Evans, Rashad Guy, Dustin Maxwell, Edmarie Montes, Patrick Mounce, Amanda Tavarez
- DirectorJulia Listengarten
- Assistant DirectorsRebecca May-Dilks* and Chloe Miranda*
- Movement DirectorAnna Carol*
- DramaturgBrenna Nicely*
- Design AdvisorsPhillip Ingle and Daniel M. Jones
- Scenic and Lighting DesignerVandy Wood
- Assistant Scenic DesignerAmanda Hill*
- Assistant Lighting DesignerAndrew Mulkey*
- Sound DesignerAnthony Narciso*
- ComposerAnthony Moschella III*
- Costume DesignerMelissa Palomino*
- Stage ManagerKarlyn Muzik*
- Assistant Stage Manager (Costumes)Rebecca Kane*
- Assistant Stage Manager (Properties)Andrew Carnero*
- Props MasterLivvy Risner*
- Technical DirectorJohn Heil
- Master CarpenterConnor Edson*
- Master ElectricianMatthew Decker
- Assistant Master TechnicianCharles Brennan*
- Sound EngineerPhillip Ingle
- Light Board OperatorIgor Yachmenov*
- Sound Board OperatorAlyssa Marinello*
- Cutter/DraperKelly Sirbola*
- Wardrobe CrewTiffani Castillero*, Lili Cordell Oliver*, Jaclyn Leal*
- Run CrewCaitlyn Mucklow*, Lindsay Morrison*
*Student at UCF (All cast members are students.)
†Appearing courtesy of Actors’ Equity Association
View all upcoming events