Dance Minor Program Auditions
Saturday, March 4, 2017
- 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
- Studio 107 in the Performing Arts Center
You must be a fully-registered UCF student with a declared major in order to audition. The Dance Minor Program is not structured for students who have had no dance training. We are looking for dancers who can demonstrate dance technique skills at the intermediate to advanced level.
Audition registration will begin at 10:00 a.m. You will be asked to complete a department information form at check-in. Please allow enough time to complete this form so you are ready to dance at 10:30 a.m.
Any student not ready to dance fully by 10:30 a.m. will NOT be seen for this audition. You must be on time, registered, and have received a dance number in order to participate.
Dancers will be asked to complete ballet, jazz, and tap is optional in additiona to any other dance skills for evaluation of skill level. All dancers should be warmed-up and ready to dance at 10:30 a.m. SHARP!
Please bring to the audition:
- A Headshot/Photograph (Color or Black/White are acceptable)
- A resume listing all dance experience (training and performance)
- Transcripts of previous University dance courses completed (if applicable). 4 credits of completed coursework at another University can be accepted towards meeting the required 18 credits in the UCF Dance Minor Program.
- Appropriate dance attire and shoes are required – no tennis shoes, street shoes, or bare feet will be allowed. Hair must be up and away from the face.
Students selected into the Dance Minor Program will be required to meet with Judi F. Siegfried, Program Coordinator, to complete their minor declaration form and course advising for Spring 2017.
For more information about the Dance Minor Program Auditions, contact Judi F. Siegfried at firstname.lastname@example.org.